Connect to My Facebook

Johanes Indraperwira Suryantana's Facebook profile

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why ain't I get smarter?

So I woke up at 5.45 am today. Having learnt from the midterm mistake, I decided to reorganize my lifestyle, as Andy suggested long, long time ago.

Had my breakfast, showered, said a little prayer, and there i was, sitting in my study desk, only to find that I couldn't comprehend - what more solve - a major portion of my maths tutorial problems. This is surely a rocky time for me. Not to mention that my midterm Maths was the worst prepared paper ever. And to consider that I'm a Maths major. Argh.

Been trying to solve the questions for almost 3 hours now, only halfway there. If I don't speed up, there's no way to catch up with other things that I'm left behind as well.

No comments: