Connect to My Facebook

Johanes Indraperwira Suryantana's Facebook profile

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Entry #2

Today I woke up at 11 am. The result of watching online TV shows until 3am yesterday. (Yeah, I admit I still need my 7-8 hours of sleep..) 

Had my lunch at the residence food court, prawn and tofu (supposedly) hotplate, but the plate was nowhere near hot and the meal was not charred.. Well, anyways, that was what I find quite value-for-money, as the other stalls sell food at > 3 bucks. 

Back to my room, planned to do my maths tutorial, haven't printed the question paper yet. Oh well, I could do my Korean homework instead. Forget what was it about, well I can ask my friends around letter. So, more facebooking and customizing my blog. 

My Calculus will start in about 15 minutes and I'm still in my room typing this out. Hope I can make it there on time. I'll be having 6-continuous-hour lectures..  and will bunk in the School of Computing to finish up my robot project tonight.. Really wish I have a digital camera so I can take pictures with the robot kit.. >.<

I wish myself a good luck.. 

No comments: