Connect to My Facebook

Johanes Indraperwira Suryantana's Facebook profile

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lessons Learnt #1

@10am, ACC1002X - Financial Accounting
I'm not joking, I learn the followings during lecture..
1) To keep yourself alert, make sure your stomach consists one-third meal, one-third water, and one-third nothing.
2) The Accountant's Love Language:
I will credit my love, if you debit your love.
I'll record our romance in a journal,
then post it to the ledger of my heart.
I'll keep our love in an account,
based on double-entry,
to keep track whether the balance is debit or credit of my love for you
The trial balance shows that we add to each other
The adjusting entries keep us together
Closing entry is when we agree to get married
In a period of profit and loss, we should check our entries
Oh, so many babies..
The point is: Support Sg Government by procreating more.. haiz.. 

@12am, CS1105 - Computing and Society
--> It's ironical how we're often concerned about our privacy being intruded by our next of kins or friends, but easily give up privacy when we're online

@2pm, LAK120 - Korean 1
--> Made a script for the final project, that was fun. The first effective discussion I've ever had so far. Completed the full 15-minute skit script in English during the tutorial itself. Great work, Peiqi, XiaoYu and Ming2!! Now what's left is translating it to Korean.. Hahaha!

@4pm, CS1101S - Programming Methodology
--> It's still quite obscure. And I haven't started doing the problem set 4 which is due yesterday.. Oh my. Stuck at understanding the concept. Well, guess I need to speed up a little bit. Next problem set will be a robot project.. *doki2* Woo yeah! Guess it'll require a lot of logic.. Hope I can cope.

Actually there were more things that I wanted to write. but due to my SMR, I can't remember everything. Hope this suffices for now.

No comments: